Speed Cleaner Profi windowcleaner
The ultimate patent for window cleaning which eliminates the need for sprays.
It soaps, wipes, and also dries in one motion without dripping!
The Speed Cleaner Profi windowcleaner is designed to meet all your needs with excellent construction quality, ease of use, and of course high efficiency for demanding window cleaning.
With an innovative design featuring a rubber and sponge in the same device, you can now clean glass and mirrors perfectly in just one motion.
With water and soap guides directing water and detergents directly back to the sponge while you dry with the blade, the Speed Cleaner Profi doesn’t drip on your floor or even carpets. It features a safety switch with a pin for adjusting any angle for more effective use with a pole on hard-to-reach surfaces, such as balconies, high windows, parallel windows, open spaces, and more.
What makes Speed Cleaner Profi so special?
- Equipped with 100% rubber for unbeatable grip and performance on the cleaning surface during drying, without leaving streaks or even soap residues.
- Reinforced sponge with microfiber offering high absorption and ease as it glides easily on glass surfaces.
- It soaps, wipes, and dries the glass in one motion, thus eliminating the need for separate tools.
- It doesn’t drip, keeping your floor, carpets, and the inside of your home spotless.
- Innovative design that combines hand use with extension pole. Features a rotation-tilting grip which enables you to adjust the handle accordingly and combine it with an extensive pole to clean effectively hard-to-reach areas.
- Compatible with dish soap, offering additional functionality and efficiency in your cleaning.
Ideal for use on:
- Windows, mirrors and shower enclosures
- Tiles, enamel, marbles
- inox, Nylon blinds, plexiglass
- Melamine cabinets, painted walls
- Cars, buses
- Photovoltaic panels
- Balconies and any other smooth, non-absorbent surface.
It cleans effectively:
- Cooking oils and fingerprints, soot, dust
- Tar and nicotine stains
- Rain and sea salt by adding vinegar on the sponge or in the water,
Watch the video demonstrating the practical application of the Speed Cleaner Profi window cleaner below ↴